Man Man // 2011 Tour Poster Art Print

This is a poster I created for one of my all time favorite bands MAN MAN. Ryan, the multi-talented front man and song writer came up with the over all narrative for the poster as well as the notion to style the characters on it like the Archie comics, which I absolutely agree fits his narrative. This poster is a 4 color screen print. (CMYK on acid) The multitude of colors are the result of overprinting techniques and deliberately applied overlapping halftone patters. I hand printed these myself on 19"x25" Cougar 100lb Cover Stock, signed and numbered edition of 100. The only way to get one of the prints was purchase one directly from Man Man on their Spring/Summer 2011 US tour.

Also, click your way over to my sketchbook section to see some of the pencil art for this poster...