Fuzzstock Arts & Music Festival // New Hope, PA

This is a poster design I created for the 2009 Fuzzstock Arts & Music Fesitval in New Hope, PA. This features the classic no.40 steam locomotive that still runs in New Hope to this day. This design is also the first time I've implemented the shading/coloring method you see here (overlapping lines of varying depth and hues.) To make this work "on paper" I hand pulled a 3 layer screen print, 25"x 10.5", the first two layers are split fountains- ( the first is florescent Orange into florescent Yellow, the second is florescent Pink into florescent Blue), all followed by some rich matte black line art to make everything really pop. Also, I mixed the second layer colors as transparent to achieve the full shading/coloring effect I'm working on here.